COVID-19 DELIVERY IMPACTS
Generally speaking, we have your order packed and collected by Australia Post within a day of your order, however Australia Post are seeing a huge increase in volume as more people are shopping online which, along with their own efforts to maintain a safe workplace for their team, is impacting their network. Unfortunately, this means your parcel delivery may be delayed, but rest assured they are doing everything they can to minimise delays. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions regarding your order.
If you are interested, you can read the official word on how Covid-19 is impacting Aus Post here.
Bronte Co Shipping Processes
- Orders are processed and collected from our warehouse Monday - Friday AEST
- All items are shipped from our warehouse unless otherwise stated on product page
- Tracking information is emailed once items are dispatched
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries about your order.
- Please note price reverts to AUD at checkout as we are Australian based, however you are charged in your local currency.
- Price will be calculated at checkout.
- If orders are undeliverable for any reason (not collected, customs taxes not paid for instance) and returned to us, we can only re-send if a second shipping charge is paid by the customer.
- See International Orders Information section below for more information regarding costs.
- Expected delivery time for Australian orders is 2-3 business days
- Deliveries are sent via EMS for international Express, and via Australia Post to local carriers for International Standard, and Australia Post in Australia.
- Expected delivery time for international orders is 5-7 business days for Express Shipping, and 10-15 business days for Standard Shipping
- Bronte Co take no responsibly for delays relating to factors outside of our control*
- If your order hasn't arrived in the expected time please contact us at email@example.com
International Orders Information
- Please note international orders may be subject to customs inspections and import taxes unique to your country
- Please contact your local customs office to find out if/how much these taxes may be.
- Bronte Co have no control over these taxes, nor are they able to be pre paid
- We wont mark packages as gifts, or change pricing of goods to attempt to avoid any taxes.
*Factors outside of Bronte Co control including but not limited to, weather, customs delays, or any other unforeseeable circumstances may cause delays on expected delivery times.